To request a membership application, please contact:
Rebecca Shulman at: RShulman@goodwillny.org
You can also visit the National Rehabilitation Association website:
As an NJRA member, you can
1. Earn Your Continuing Education Credits
2. Network with professionals who are established in their careers
3. Become a leader in NRA through participants and involvement in the organization
4. Find a mentor to help you establish your career
5. Receive a scholarship through state and division chapters
6. Obtain first hand accounts of legislative updates relating to rehabilitation from the NRA's Governmental Affairs Program
7. Receive the NRA newsletter and Journal of Rehabilitation, membership certificate, and access to "members only" information
8. Participate in community service activities that buid good will toward the rehabilitation professionals as a whole
9. Membersip and support from one of the top Rehabilitation Associations in the country
10. Professional liability and health insurance
The National Rehabilitation Association offers a special discounted student rate of $42 dollars to members enrolled in a minimum of eight semester hours or equivalent. A graduate student must be enrolled in a minimum of six semester hours or equivalent. In order to receive the student rate, status must be verified by a major professor.
As a student, you will receive our Rehabilitation Journal, containing scholarly articles, Contemporary Rehab, a newsletter from the NRA connecting members with state of the art practices and happenings in the field of rehab and Washington Wires alerting you of issues happening at the Capitol.
Be at the forefront of your studies by taking advantage of a membership with the NRA, that will help you as you begin your career as a rehabilitation professional.